Avoid lengthy waiting lists or expensive insurance premiums and access treatment quickly and easily with our All Inclusive Packages. With specialists covering a wide range of medical and surgical disciplines we have a variety of options available.
If you would like to pay for your own treatment we can discuss with you if your required procedure is covered by one of our All-Inclusive Packages. With our All-Inclusive pricing you have peace of mind that there will be no unexpected charges.
private medical insurance
The London Clinic Centre for Neuromodulation is recognised by all of the UK’s major insurers. Selecting your healthcare provider and sorting out your private medical insurance can be a complex process, especially if it's your first time.
We have created a step-by-step guide to help simplify the journey for you.
The London Clinic Centre for Neuromodulation welcomes all international patients that are looking to be treated. We know that travelling abroad for medical treatment can be a big decision. To help with the process we have a dedicated International Office that will help look after you during your time with us. You can be sure that we will provide the best possible care and attention to help you feel at home as quickly as possible.
We work with patients who are sponsored by their governments or embassy to receive medical treatment at The London Clinic Centre for Neuromodulation.
Our international team can assist you with booking appointments with consultants. They can also liaise with your representative office or embassy in London to confirm your medical cover, or in organising direct admission to our centre.
your questions answered
To ask a question or to book one of our All-Inclusive packages, please speak to our friendly team.
No Hidden Surprises
We have a fixed price for some of our more common treatments. This ensures a simple and transparent pricing model that covers you throughout your treatment.
Suitability and eligibility will be discussed with you at your initial appointment. For procedures not available as All-Inclusive Packages, we will provide you with a price for the hospital services and your consultant’s secretary can advise you of the professional fees.
Finance For Your Treatment
We know financing your own treatment can feel overwhelming. The London Clinic Centre for Pain Management works in partnership with Chrysalis Finance to provide finance packages for patients self-paying for their own treatment.
This means you may no longer need to advance a large sum of cash or dip into your savings to pay for your treatment. Our finance options mean you can apply to spread the cost of your healthcare now with Chrysalis Finance using their simple 1, 2, 3 application tool.
Alternatively, you can use the online calculator provided by Chrysalis Finance to see what finance options are available to you.
- A comprehensive pre-operative assessment
- All professional fees and consultant fees
- Hospital fees including nursing
- Accommodation and patient meals
- Planned tests, assessments, treatments, medication and dressings
- Any dietetic assessment requested by your consultant
- The price of any standard prosthesis, if required
- Planned X-rays, scans and physiotherapy that you require during your stay in hospital
- Take-home medication that you require on the advice of or as prescribed by your consultant for up to five days following discharge
- Walking or personal aids such as crutches, sticks or reachers, if required
- One post-operative consultation with your consultant.
What's not Included
- Your initial consultation and any tests carried out at the time of that consultation
- Care not listed in your All-Inclusive price or care that is listed as being excluded from your All-Inclusive price
- Sundry items e.g. large home aids, such as stairlifts.